Protective bib pants.
- 100% cotton canvas
- 295 g/m2 weight
- six pockets: two front side, three in the rear, including two with Velcro, and additional cell phone pocket with Velcro closure
- three leg pockets, including one with Velcro and a large zippered pocket in the upper part
- flexible material in the crotch ensures unfettered movement without the tight material stretching feel
- rubber sewn at the waist for adjustment, so that the pants fit the figure better
- elastic suspenders with adjustable length work together with the wearer during leaning
- on knees pockets for knee pads
- designed for people who move dynamically while working and appreciate comfort in any situation
- modern, ergonomic styling enhances freedom of movement and provides maximum comfort during the hardest work
- ideally suited for LH-DYNAMITE-J shirts
- 100% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.