Protective insulated overalls
Protective suit insulated with Formen.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton coating with a weight of 270 g/m2
- 100% polyester liner with a weight of 130 g/m2
- lining 100% polyester 190T taffeta with a weight of 50 g/m2
- fastened with a double-sided zipper with an additional Velcro closure
- collar in the form of a stand-up collar
- two pockets on the back with Velcro and two double side pockets
- one pocket on the leg for Velcro with additional pockets for accessories and one longitudinal side pocket
- three chest pockets, including one with Velcro, one with zipper and one for the phone, two narrow pockets for utensils, e.g. a pen
- additional reinforcement on the arms, pockets, knees, elbows and at the bottom of the legs, which increases the wear resistance of the suit
- elastic waist at the back increases freedom of movement and allows for a better fit
- knee pad pockets
- sleeves fastened with snaps
- careful workmanship and increased durability ensure high comfort of use
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate (tests for substances harmful to health)
- increased strength thanks to the use of Cordura inserts
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.