Protective chef hat
Short cooking hat, Chef's Kitchen series.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- basis weight 245 g/m2
- suitable for industrial cleaning (maximum temperature of 95 degrees Celsius)
- the parameters of the fabric increase the effectiveness of removing stains from clothing
- a flat top of the hat
- turned up horizontally in the middle
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 95°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.