Protective trousers for the LEADER belt.
- fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex with a weight of 270 g/m2
- inserts made of contrasting material made of rip-stop fabric
- in the upper back part of the trousers, crotch and in the lower back part of the legs, an insert made of four-way stretch
- fastened with a button and a zipper
- three pockets on the sides, including one zippered
- two pockets on the back
- pockets on the legs, including mobile phone
- pockets - end for attaching the keys
- on the knees pockets for KING BEE knee pads with Velcro fastening made of polyester OXFORD 600D
- reflective elements provide better visibility
- meet the requirements of EN ISO 13688
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Spandex
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.