Waist protection trousers.
- 97% cotton, 3% canvas spandex
- weight 270 g/m2
- fastened with a button and a zipper
- two side pockets, additionally sewn two pockets perfect for storing tools
- two back pockets with Velcro fastening
- four pockets on the legs, including two fastened with Velcro
- elastic waistbands on the sides increase freedom of movement and allow for a better fit
- pockets made of OXFORD 300D polyester
- increased durability thanks to inserts on the knees made of Cordura material
- knee pad pockets with Velcro fastening
- reflective elements
- perfect for hot days
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Spandex
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.