Protective waist-long trousers.
- woven fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- basis weight 255 g/m2
- adapted for work in HACCP system (food industry)
- pocket in the trousers, inside on the right side
- stretching elastic at the waist enables better matching of the size
- appropriate for industrial washing (maximum temperature 95°C)
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash cycle at max. temp. 95°C, 25 - max. number of cycles: 25.
- Ironing temperature 150°C
We recommend for industries:
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.