Chef coat, Chef's Kitchen series.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- basis weight 245 g/m2
- suitable for industrial cleaning (maximum temperature of 95 degrees Celsius)
- the parameters of the fabric increase the effectiveness of removing stains from the coat
- in the upper part it is finished off with a mandarin collar
- at the front there are two rows of buttons LH-BUTTON, which can be freely replaced - available in several colours
- on the left, in the upper part there is an oblong pocket
- the sleeves are finished off with small slits, owing to which they create an elegant cuff when they are rolled up
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 95°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!